Wednesday 4 January 2012

Airport Shopping

I'm going on holidays on Saturday and this, of course, means that there will be duty free shopping. There are a few beauty related items that I want to get and I'm sure that there are a number other things that I will see when I get there. I have a 6 hour layover so I will have plenty of shopping time. 

I had wanted these first two things for Christmas and that was not to happen. The first is the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation. I have wanted to try this for a long time but never gotten it and it comes in porcelain and alabaster so I'm hoping that one of those shades will suit my skin. 

The second thing that I had wanted was the Clinique Dramatically different moisturising lotion. I like Cliniques products and this can be used on dry combination skin which I have.  

The last two items are eyeshadow related products. The first is the Urban Decay 15 Year Anniversary Palette. I didn't have a lot of interest in this palette until a friend of mine received it for Christmas and upon seeing it I really liked it so naturally I had to add it to my make-up wish list. 

Finally, I'm not even sure if this will be available, is the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. I have the first palette and love it, I think I have used it nearly every day since I got in last May. I have read that they are very similar and that you only need one but being a great fan of all things make-up related I feel I must have it. 


So what make-up related or skin care products would you like to purchase? I will let you know what I get when I come back in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...