Sunday 28 August 2011

Makeup Look: Using Urban Decay Naked Palette.

This is the first post I am doing on a look that I have created. It isn't a very colourful look but it is good for a stronger neutral colour. 
How I created this look:
1. I applied Urban Decay's Primer Potion to my eyelids. 

2. I then used a large eyeshadow brush and applied a light layer of 'Naked' to my eyelid. 

3. I then applied 'Smog' to the middle section of my eyelid and blended it out. 

4. To the end of my eyelid I applied 'Darkhorse' and then blended it out and also blended with 'Smog'. 
5. To highlight the upper eye and towards the brow bone I applied 'Virgin'. I also lightly blended this into the crease of my eyelid. 

6. I then applied Barry M Intense Black Eyeliner Pen to the waterline and upper lid. To make the eyeliner on the upper lid more intense I then applied a Natural Collection Liquid Eye Lines eyeliner. 

7. Finally I applied two coats of NYX Doll Eye mascara in Black Long Lash.

8. I have not done anything with my eyebrows here but I will usually use eyebrow powder and gel to make them look groomed.
What do you think? Can you suggest any improvements that I can make to the look? Do you have any suggestions for any other looks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...