It's the end of the month already so that means another monthly favourites post.Max Factor Lasting Performance and the second is Max Factor Xperience Foundation. I have been using Lasting Performance for a long time and really like it but do find that sometimes the colour can be a bit dark. I am still trying out the Xperience foundation but so far I like is and the shade is lighter that the Lasting Performance.
2. For my eyes, I am still using Urban Decay's Naked Palette a lot. I have also been using Mac's Parfait Amour eyeshadow. I have been trying some of Michael Todd's single eyeshadows.
Urban Decay's Supercurl and NYX Doll Eye Mascara.
4. For my lips I have been using a very simple product, Vaseline. It seems to have resolved my dry lips problem. I have also been using Benefit's Wild Card lipstick.
5. I am using Michael Todd's 'Sugar Daddy' blush for my blushing needs. I have also been using Elf's blush from the Elf blush and bronzer.
7. Regarding brushes I have been using Elf's powder brush and I am also liking a new, well new to me, eyeshadow brush from No7. I am also using Elf.s blusher brush a lot.
8. To keep my make-up on longer I have been loving and using 'All nighter', which is a makeup setting spray. It is a very light mist which is why I like it and it also really helps make-up stay fresh.
What have you been using for August?