Wednesday 10 August 2011

Urban Decay Sparkling Lickable Body Powder in Marshmallow

I have to admit that I was a little surprised when I first saw this product and wasn't really sure what to expect.  

Product
Urban Decay's Sparkling Lickable Body Powder is a very shimmery powder. It has an almost smooth texture although not perfectly smooth because of the shimmer in the powder.  When I first saw this in the container I wasn't sure what to do with it because of all the shimmer. I have applied this to my arms, legs and decollete.  I used the little puff provided when applying it to my arms and decollete. I found that this was too small when applying it to my legs so I used a large kabuki brush.
It gives a very nice glow for going out while not being over powering.  There is also a great smell from this product. I don't usually like products with a strong smell but this one actually smells like marshmallows. It is an almost white shade of product.    

Longevity
Once this is on it doesn't go anywhere for some time. When I applied this onto my arms the only time that I could remove it was I washed it off with soap and water. Even when I had my arms covered it stayed in place.

Packaging
The packaging for this isn't terrible but there could be some improvements to it. There is a plastic top over the powder which dispenses a small amount of product. However if you need more you have to remove this and this is what causes it to become messy. When the plastic tray is removed the product can leave the container when the applicator is inserted and it covers everything. 
Price
The body powder that I have it only a travel sized product and therefore I don't have a price for it. The full sized product costs $29.00 and  is available from Urban Decay.   

Would I buy this again? No. I don't think I use this one enough to purchase another one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...