Friday 7 October 2011

Sites of the Week: 7 October 2011


Here are some very unusual but beautiful photo's.

25 very different uses for very simple products.

If you want to have a global experience with you beauty then these products will help with that experience.

Want some inspiration for you nails? This post will help give you nails that stand out from the usual manicure.

Here is a great way to bring some life to the usual long straight hair.

Oh how I love these dresses and you will too.

Ah the maiden braid...I wish I could do this with my hair but the top layers are short and it always looks terrible but for those with a creative hand this will look great.

I, myself, am not getting married but what girl doesn't like to look at all this wedding. Here are some vintage wedding ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...