Wednesday 5 October 2011

Update!!

I have been away from the blog for about a week now and it has been troubling me that I have missed so many posts, which was something that I did not want to happen. I have recently started a Masters programme so I am very busy with university.  So I have decided that I will now post on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays instead of a post everyday. I will start posting every day when I have more time.
I am also doing a new round of Sites of the Week so if you have a suitable blog and want to exchange links then contact me at the address outlined above under the 'Contact' section.

If you have any requests for particular posts or make-up ideas also contact me.

A final message is a thank you to everyone who has been commenting and viewing while I have been busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...