Friday 11 November 2011

Elf total face brush

This is another Elf product. It's the Elf Total Face Brush, from the budget range of brushes. 
Product
As the name suggests this is a brush for applying powder all over the face. It has a very large top and therefore it is great for dispensing product evenly over the face. It has very soft bristles and therefore feels very soft to touch. It picks up a lot of product so I would recommend removing the excess product before applying it. 

The only problem that I would have with this product is that their is a large amount of dye on the bristles. Even when I wash it now, and I have it for over a year, the dye still runs. It doesn't happen when I use cold water.
Packaging
The packaging is very simple. It comes in a clear plastic pocket that can be sealed again if you want to use it for travelling. There is also a brush cover over the bristles.
Price
The price is ridiculously good. It was only €1.50. 

Would I buy this again? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...