Wednesday 9 November 2011

Pastel Blue Sparkle Design

I want to explain in this post how I created the design on my thumb and ring finger...it's very easy.
A few things that you will need:

One light bottle of nail polish

A darker complementing colour

A triangular make-up sponge

A clear top coat polish

A sparkly clear nail polish. 
I applied a base coat and then two coats of the pastel blue polish. 

After this has tried thoroughly, I applied the dark blue to by thumb and ring finger. It doesn't have to be a perfect clean line. 
Next, I poured a small amount of the glitter on a white sheet of paper. I then placed the makeup sponge into in and dabbed it onto the desired nails. 

This does not have to be done precisely has it looks best when messily applied. 

Finally, apply a clear top coat.

And then your finished...easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...