Monday 2 July 2012

L'oreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Gel

I have a very love/hate relationship with this tan. I first purchased it approximately a year and a half ago and was very disappointed by it, however, I have started to use it again recently and really like the natural tan I get from it.
Product
This is a self-tanning gel for face and body, which is one of the reasons I like it, its very easy to use for tanning your face.  Even when I use other tans on my body, I will use this on my face, as it blends easily and spreads easily across my face, like a cream.  It is very easy to see this as you apply it, which ensures no lines or missing spots.  However, it takes ages to dry.  Previously, I would apply this before I went to bed, however it took so long to dry that the tan would transfer and I would have very bad tan lines. Now, I put it on in the morning and it does take a few hours to dry but the tan is perfectly even. But that is the only downside - the drying time.

Longevity
I will apply this two days consecutively to build up the colour I want and it will usually last approximately five days. However, if I want it to last longer I will reapply three days after the original application.
Packaging 
The tan comes in a squeezable tube so its very easily dispensed. Although, given that it is a quite liquid tan, it can be a little messy at times.
Price
I haven't bought this in a while but I think it was approximately €15.  It is available in Boots and I've seen in it many pharmacies.

Would I buy this again? Yes.

Update
It's been a week since I have used this and I won't be purchasing it again. It went a terrible orange colour after approximately two days and became very patchy, very quickly. I had a few events to attend and it didn't look pleasant. Will not be purchasing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...