Saturday 2 July 2011

What I'm waiting for!

I'm currently waiting for a few things to arrive that I purchased on Amazon. I ordered four things. I'd been waiting to make this order for a while but was waiting for Barry M White foundation to come back into stock, that was taking too long so I placed the order without it. I had really wanted to get this to lighten some of my foundation's because they are all too dark for my skin.

Onto what I actually ordered.  I got two Max Factor foundations. The first was Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation in 100 Fair. I have used this before and I loved it. It is the only one that is even close to my skin colour although still not perfect. It has a really nice finish and also photographs very well.

The second was Max Factor Second Skin Foundation in Ivory. I have never used this but I have tried a tester and I really liked the finish and shade match. I'm looking forward to seeing what the coverage will be like for this foundation.

The next two items I hadn't planned on buying but when I read reviews about them I decided to get them. I got the Barry M Intense Eyeliner Pen in black. I read that it's very black and also  that it doesn't smudge. I'm hoping this is a smudge free eyeliner because when I wear contacts it tends to get smudged.

The final thing was something I'd never considered, a mascara from NYX. I hadn't heard anything about this mascara. I read a few reviews and decided to try it. It comes in three different mascara types and I decided to get it in Black Long Lash.

I'll probably be reviewing the Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation first as I have used it several times before. I'll review the rest of the products towards the end of July when I have had a chance to try all the products for a while.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...