Wednesday 31 August 2011

August Favourites

It's the end of the month already so that means another monthly favourites post. 
1. I have been using two foundations this month. The first is Max Factor Lasting Performance and the second is Max Factor Xperience Foundation. I have been using Lasting Performance for a long time and really like it but do find that sometimes the colour can be a bit dark. I am still trying out the Xperience foundation but so far I like is and the shade is lighter that the Lasting Performance.

2. For my eyes, I am still using Urban Decay's Naked Palette a lot. I have also been using Mac's Parfait Amour eyeshadow. I have been trying some of Michael Todd's single eyeshadows.
3. I have haven't tried anything new with mascara's this month so I have been sticking with Urban Decay's Supercurl and NYX Doll Eye Mascara.

4. For my lips I have been using a very simple product, Vaseline. It seems to have resolved my dry lips problem. I have also been using Benefit's Wild Card lipstick.

5. I am using Michael Todd's 'Sugar Daddy' blush for my blushing needs. I have also been using Elf's blush from the Elf blush and bronzer.
6. I have tried keeping my nails without polish but when I have used polish I have used Catrice Purplelized nail polish, along with Barbara Daly 'Goodye Yellow'. I will review this soon as I have been using it for a long time.

7.  Regarding brushes I have been using Elf's powder brush and I am also liking a new, well new to me, eyeshadow brush from No7. I am also using Elf.s blusher brush a lot.

8. To keep my make-up on longer I have been loving and using 'All nighter', which is a makeup setting spray. It is a very light mist which is why I like it and it also really helps make-up stay fresh.

What have you been using for August?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...