Sunday 31 July 2011

Urban Decay Supercurl Mascara

Supercurl mascara was a part of the Urban Decay Urban Bride set that I posted about recently.  
Product
This mascara is described as having a formula that will give 'perfectly sculpted lashes get boost, seperation and tons of pretty curl'.  It also claims that the formula 'boosts curl, separates lashes, and literally crafts each one into an expertly shaped, battable set'.  I only have the travel size version of this since it was in the set. 

This is a very easy mascara to apply. The curvy brush gives extra curl while easing the application.  It is also easy to apply to lower lashes as the curve moves with the lashes.  The mascara itself is also very smooth.  

The colour is also very black which I like.  



Longevity
This mascara lasts for so long. I can apply this in the morning and it will last even if I am going out that night. I consider this to be a very good lasting time. Even though it lasts all day and doesn't flake it is also very easy to remove, I use the facial scrub that I usually use.

Packaging
The mascara that I have is 5.4ml or 0.18 fluid ounces, however the full sized bottle is 9ml or 0.3 fluid ounces. I really like the design on the bottle.   
Price
As I received this as a present and it is a travel size I don't know the price of this bottle. However, the full sized bottle costs $20.00 and is available as Urban Decay. It is also available from the House of Fraser and costs £15.00 


Would I buy this again? Yes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...