Monday 15 August 2011

MAC Parfait Amour eyeshadow

I have been getting into purples and pinks a lot more recently so I have started to use make-up that I haven't used in a while, this eyeshadow is one such product. 
Product
MAC Parfait Amour eyeshadow is a blue-violet colour with a shimmer. It has a frosted finish. This eyeshadow is pigmented when applied with eye primer.  However, can be a little sheer when applied without it. I do, however, love the colour of this eyeshadow. It is easy to combine with many colours to create many different looks.  I have applied this eyeshadow both wet and dry. If I apply it wet it creates a very intense colour.  This has a very soft and smooth texture and there is no fallout when I apply it.
Longevity
This eyeshadow lasts for about ten hours, without creasing. I have applied this in the morning and it will last me all day. I do always wear eye primer when I wear this eyeshadow.
Packaging
MAC eyeshadows come in a small black box with the eyeshadow inside. The eyeshadow contained itself comes  in a black compact case with a flippable lid. It is very good for travelling with. There is 1.5g or 0.05oz of product in the container.
Price
It has been a while since I purchased this and I think it cost approximately €15. However on the MAC site it costs $14.50. 


Would I buy this again? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...