Saturday 18 June 2011

Benefit Coralista

I purchased this after I received the Georgia blusher, which I'll review later, because I love the Benefit blushes. They are the blushes that I reach for most often when putting on my makeup. 


Product 
Coralista contains 8.0g or 0.28oz of blusher and also comes with a blusher brush. The blusher brush has a small square wooden handle with soft white bristles. 
Benefit Coralista is described as a 'warm coral-pink cheek powder'. This blush can be applied lightly for a day look or when more is applied its a great night time look. Coralista has a smooth texture which makes it very easy to apply and blend. The pigmentation of the product is also excellent. 
Benefit Coralista


Longevity
This blush lasts me all day, which can be from 8 in the morning to 9 or 10 at night. When I apply it in the night for going out, it will last until I get home. 
Benefit Coralista
Packaging
The blush comes in a gorgeous colourful square box with a plastic layer over the blusher that the brush is placed in. 


Blusher brush


Price
Coralista is $28 from Benefit USA and £23.50 from the Benefit UK website. I purchased this a while ago but I think that was approximately €25 or €26. I can't remember how much I paid for postage but its all available from the the Benefit website. 


Would I buy this product again? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...