Friday 24 June 2011

Boots Coconut & Almond Intensive Hair Mask

After trying the Boots Honey & Jojoba Intensive Hair Mask,  I wanted to try another hair mask, so I decided on the Boots Coconut & Almond Intensive Hair Mask. 


Coconut cover



The thing that I like most about this product is the great smell that it leaves on you hair after you use it. I get more of a coconut smell that I do of almond, which is fine with me as I love the smell of coconut products. 
This hair mask is for normal to dry hair. I use this on the ends of my hair as that is the driest area of my hair. This is a great to product, that left my hair feeling very smooth and healthy looking. 


Coconut sample


I used about a teaspoon sized amount of this product on my hair, I have long hair, therefore shorter hair will require less, also depending on how dry the hair is.  


The coconut and almond intensive hair mask costs €2.99 for 350ml. I purchased this in store, however it is also available at Boots online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...