I've decided to share the make-up products that I have been using regularly and that I loved over the past month.
1. The Urban Decay Naked Palette, which as been out for over a year. I have had this since the end of May and have used it everyday of June. I have created a variety of different day and night looks with this palette. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a good palette. It is also great for travelling and the case is sturdy so it doesn't get damaged.
2. Also something I reviewed recently that I constantly reach for and have used a lot in June has been my Benefit Coralista blusher. This has a lovely light pink coral tone when applied with a light hand. However if required for going out it, more can be applied and it creates a great night time look.
3. I received this eyeliner as a gift from an eBay purchase and I wasn't expecting it to be very good but I was surprised to find that this is a great gel eyeliner. It's available from 3act*beauty. It lasts all day and it's very easy to apply. I have since purchased other colours of this gel.
4. I have been using a variety of different foundations this month and the reason is that I can't find one that I actually like so therefore I'm not going to mention any particular one for June favourites. Hopefully I'll have found one for July favourites.
5. Regarding nail polish I have been using mainly two in June. One is from Essence called 'Movin'On'. It's a very neutral brown-grey colour. It's a great colour as it doesn't over power a look. The second is from Primark and it's called 'Cornflower'. I wasn't expecting alot from this polish, however it has amazing staying power and doesn't chip for up to four days.
6. If I have a long day I will usually spray some ELF Studio Makeup Mist & Set. I like this as it sets the makeup to make it last all day.
7. I have a variety of mascara, all to do something different, however at the end of May I decided to try one from the Essence range. I had tried other products by them before however not a mascara. I was very surprised by how much I liked this one. It has great longevity and is waterproof. It also makes lashes look full.
8. The lipgloss I have used most over the past month has been something that I received as a Christmas present however had never opened. I love these lipglosses. I'm currently using the lightest pink shade. It gives lips a nice colour that isn't overwhelming.
What have you been using for June?