Thursday 28 July 2011

17 blusher: Plum Puff

17 blusher is described as a 'rosey cheeked to natural colour.' They also have a super soft micro-fine powder. They are dermatologically tested and fragrance free. I own three different shades of this blush. I will start with the shade Plum Puff.  
Product
Plum Puff is the darkest of the 17 blushers that I own.  There is great pigmentation from this blush. I use a regular blusher brush to apply this and swatch it across my cheeks. I have very pale skin so I use this very lightly as it is darker than I usually wear. However, if you have a darker or olive skin tone this would be perfect.  

There is a very soft texture to this blush.  It is, however, not a matt blush. There is a very very light shimmer. It is not an over powering shimmer when applied though.  

Longevity
This blusher lasts approximately six to eight hours.  I usually apply it in the morning when I put on the rest of my make-up and it will last me approximately six to eight hours.  I will sometimes have to reapply it, however this only happens on a rare occasion   


Packaging
17 blushers come in a small black round case with a removable lid. The only thing I would change about this is if the lid wasn't completely removable as it can be difficult to balance the container, lid and use a blusher brush if it has to be reapplied when out. This is not a major problem however. 
Price
It has been some time since I purchased this so I can't remember the exact price. I think it was approximately €5.50. It is available from Boots

Would I buy this product again? Yes.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so into number 17! Those colors look so cute! Where can I buy it? Thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its a Boots range so it's in all of the Boots stores. I have a few more reviews for their products over the next few weeks too and I have done some on their eyeshadows. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...