Tuesday 19 July 2011

Gifts!

I haven't posted anything in a few days and the reason was it was my twenty-first birthday and I had a lot to organise. I also had family and friends coming to visit so I didn't get time to do the posts I had planned.


I did however get some really nice presents so I'm going to share those things with you.


Urban Decay Urban Bride - I'm not or wont be a bride for a long time but my friends knew I would love this box and I do!! There are six great products inside.  












They also provide a free mini-makeover at an Urban Decay make-up counter.  
Marshmallow Sparkling Lickable Body Powder








Razor Sharp Ultra-Definition Finishing Powder




Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Midnight Cowboy 
Supercurl Curling Mascara


All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray


The Body Shop Shea Body Butter






The Body Shop Gels














I will be reviewing all of these products but it will be after a little while as I want to use them all for a few weeks first. 

Have you tried any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...