Monday 11 July 2011

Glo Baby Glo nail polish: Cornflower

I had never used Penny's/Primark's nail polish until about three or four months ago and I have since purchased six bottles because I love them. I will start by reviewing 'Cornflower', which is a purple colour.  


Product
I am loving purple nail polishes at the moment so I obviously love this colour.  This is a creme type nail polish that applied very smoothly onto my nails. I usually apply two coats of this polish as I find the first one can be a little sheer. I don't have a problem with this as I always apply two coats for full coverage.  

Longevity
This nail polish usually lasts for four to five days. I think this is good considering many polishes don't last more that two days.  
Packaging
The packaging for this is very simple. It comes in a clear box. The actual bottle containing the polish is clear with a black top. There is 8ml of product in this bottle.  
Price
This is available from Penny's/Primark and costs €2.50.  

Would I buy this again? Yes. I have already purchased two bottles of this, as I used the first one so fast.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...