Friday 16 September 2011

17 eyeshadow trio: Midnight Storm

I wasn't expecting this eyeshadow to be very good but I was very surprised. 
Product
There are no individual names for these eyeshadows but the overall trio is called 'Midnight Storm'. The pigmentation is really good from these eyeshadows. The pictures below have no primer and I only swatched them once. They are also very buildable if you want added intensity. The texture of these eyeshadows is also very soft and smooth. I expected them to be chalky but they are not in any way. There is also no fallout from these shadows which is great. I usually apply these with an eyeshadow brush which makes the application very smooth.
Longevity
I apply this eyeshadow in the morning and will usually get eight hours from the eyeshadow before any creasing occurs. Even when creasing does occur it is easily solved by smoothing out the creasing. I will always apply primer when I wear this eyeshadow.
Packaging
The packaging for this eyeshadow is very simple. It comes in a circular black container with the three compartments that contains the eyeshadow.

Price
It has been some time since I purchased this and therefore cannot remember the exact price. I think that it cost approximately €6.50. They are available from Boots.

Would I buy this again? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...