Tuesday 27 September 2011

Michael Todd Frosted Eye Shadow: Underground

Product
Underground is a great eyeshadow for a smokey eye look. The pigmentation is strong and it can be blended excellently for a smokey eye. If you want to use it for a more subtle look then a small amount can be applied for a more grey look. The texture is very smooth and soft. I apply this using an hard eyeshadow brush and then blend out using a soft eyeshadow brush, I feel that this works best to reduce any fallout.
Longevity
The longevity from this eyeshadow is great. I can wear it for up to ten hours without any creasing occurring. I will always wear a primer with this eyeshadow, however the swatch below doesn't have any primer underneath.


Packaging
This eyeshadow came in a nice purple cardboard box. The eyeshadow itself comes in a very hard plastic box with a removable grey insert that holds the eyeshadow. It can also be transferred into a palette.
Price
I purchased this from Love-makeup when they were having a sale on Michael Todd cosmetics. I paid £2.50 or €2.85 for this eyeshadow. They usually cost more.


Would I buy this again? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...