Tuesday 20 September 2011

Glo Baby Glo nail polish: Yes Cyan

Product
I love this nail polish and it's goes excellently with Barry M black crackle nail polish. This is a creme type polish and it is also very smooth. I always apply two coats of this polish which is what I have applied in the pictures below.  The brush is also great as it covers the nails in three strokes.
Longevity
This polish will last four to five days without chipping. I do usually apply a base coat to prevent discolouration and I don't use a top coat with this polish. 

Packaging
This nail polish comes in a very simple plastic box. The bottle is clear and has a black plastic top. There is 8ml of this product in this bottle. 

Price
I bought this in Penny's/Primark and it cost me €2.50. This is great considering how good the polish is. 

Would I buy this again? Yes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...