Saturday 10 September 2011

Benefit Georgia Blusher

Product
Benefit describes that blush as 'Our just peachy face powder leaves your complexion warm and vibrant. Georgia is a dream...it's peaches and cream!' Georgia blush is a pale yet warm-toned peachy powder. Georgia blush does feel a little powdery in texture, as opposed to a perfectly smooth blusher.  I usually apply this using a blusher brush and I have also used it with a stippling brush. I have that there is a more natural look using a blusher brush. The pigmentation on this is sheer. Although the product is sheer I find that it is still buildable.  It will suit people with paler skin tones. I have pale skin so this product works well for me and it gives me a healthy glow with a subtle shimmer. It would be considered a sheer blusher for those with light to medium skin tones. If you have darker skin then it might be best to use this as a highlighter.
Longevity
This product may be sheer it however does have good longevity. I will usually apply this at approximately eight in the morning and it will last until about six in the evening, so approximately ten hours. There are some days that I will have to reapply but that is not very often.
Packaging
Like all Benefit blushes, this comes in a pretty powder box. This particular blush comes in a peachy coloured box with a peach and a green leaf on the front. There is also a blusher brush included. There is ....provided.

Price
I purchased this some time ago so can't remember the exact price but I think it was approximately €33. Since I have purchased this product it has been discontinued.

Would I buy  this again? Yes. However as it is no longer available this will not be an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...