I created this look using the 120 palette. I purchased this about six months ago and I have used it for so many things. There are no names on the eyeshadows but I have indicated on the second last picture which colours I used.
How I created this look:
1. I primed my eyes from eyelid to eye brow bone.
2. I then applied the lightest pink, on the first row of the palette. I applied this to my entire lid and slightly over the crease.
3. I then applied the glittery pink, on the fourth row of the palette. I applied this from the crease to the brow bone and blended it with the light pink.
4. Using the brown in the fifth row I applied this to the crease. I blended it with the pink to soften the look.
5. I applied the bright pink in the ninth row along the lower lashes and just above where I would apply the black eyeliner.Barry M Intense Black eyeliner pen to line my eyelid.
7. To finish the look I appled Benefit's Bad Gal mascara.