Sunday 11 September 2011

Makeup Look: It's almost Pink!

I created this look using the 120 palette. I purchased this about six months ago and I have used it for so many things. There are no names on the eyeshadows but I have indicated on the second last picture which colours I used. 
How I created this look:

1. I primed my eyes from eyelid to eye brow bone. 
2. I then applied the lightest pink, on the first row of the palette. I applied this to my entire lid and slightly over the crease. 
3. I then applied the glittery pink, on the fourth row of the palette. I applied this from the crease to the brow bone and blended it with the light pink.
 4. Using the brown in the fifth row I applied this to the crease. I blended it with the pink to soften the look. 
5. I applied the bright pink in the ninth row along the lower lashes and just above where I would apply the black eyeliner. 
 6. I applied Barry M Intense Black eyeliner pen to line my eyelid.
7. To finish the look I appled Benefit's Bad Gal mascara. 

Hope you like the look. If you have any suggestions on what to do next let me know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...