Monday 19 September 2011

Michael Todd Frosted Eye Shadow: Marshmallow

Product
This is a great matte eyeshadow. It is great for highlighting my eyes and also in the corner of my eyes to open up my eyes if I am wearing a smokey look. It is also very easy to blend and they are not chalky, which I had expected. It is a very wearable colour. I apply these using an eyeshadow brush and they work well with both hard and soft eyeshadow brushes.

Longevity
The longevity from these eyeshadows is good but an eyeshadow primer is needed. If any creasing does occur it is very easily solved. I also usually use this to highlight so creasing isn't very often an issue for me.
Packaging
This eyeshadow came in a nice purple cardboard box. The eyeshadow itself comes in a very hard plastic box with a removable grey insert that holds the eyeshadow. It can also be transferred into a palette.
 


Price
I purchased this from Love-makeup when they were having a sale on Michael Todd cosmetics. I paid £2.50 or €2.85 for this eyeshadow. They usually cost more.


Would I buy this again? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...