Tuesday 6 September 2011

Cartice Ultimate Nail Lacquer: 430 Purplelized

Product
This nail polish is described as 'absolutely breathtaking', with an 'innovative, flat professional brush that ensures an optimal application'. There are 46 colours in this range. This nail polish is very glittery, however very small glittery particles. The polish has a smooth texture and applies very smoothly. The first coat isn't sheer but I always apply two coats to get full coverage.
Longevity
The longevity from this nail polish is amazing. I can get five to six days from this polish without any chipping and when it does begin to chip it is very unnoticeable.
Packaging
The packaging for this product is very simple. The bottle is made of a clear glass and the lid is a black plastic. There is 10ml or 0.33 Fl.oz.
Price
I paid €3.49 for this nail polish. It has recently been limited it certain pharmacies. I purchased this in McCabes in Dundrum Shopping Centre. I know that it is also available in Dunnes Stores shopping centre on BriarHill, Co. Galway and it is also available in Duffy's in Kilrush, Co. Clare. It is available online at Catrice.
Would I buy this again? Yes. I love this nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...