Sunday 4 September 2011

Makeup Look: Blue and Green

I decided to go for something a little more colourful for the next eye look. I was actually trying to achieve a different look when creating this but I liked when it turned out this way. 
How I created this look:

1. I applied Revlon's Vital Radiance Smoothing Eye Primer to my eye lids. 

2. Then I used the dark blue in 17 'Moody Blue' trio eyeshadow and applied it to my entire eyelid and slightly about the crease. 

3. Now I used the second darkest green shade in 17 'midnight storm' trio eyeshadow and blended it with the dark blue. 
4. Then I wanted to use a green with a frostier look so I used 17 solo eyeshadow in 'Green Glimmer'. I placed this in the inner corner and blended over the entire eyelid. 

5. I then placed some of the lightest green from the 17 'Midnight storm' trio eyeshadow under my brow bone. I blended this down to the crease. 
6. I was going to use black eyeliner but decided on something different and went with a gold gel eyeliner. I also decided to bring it all the way up to my eyebrow. 
7. Once I had applied the eyeliner, I then used Benefit's Bad Gal mascara to make my lashes look full and lengthened. 
A close-up of the eyeliner. 

I couldn't fit all of the colours into this chart but it's explained in the post. 

What do you think? Can you suggest any improvements that I can make to the look?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...