Wednesday 21 September 2011

Catrice Multi Colour Compact Powder

Product
This is a Catrice Multi Colour compact powder. I have it in 010 Rose Brige. This is the lightest colour available. I do think that it has to used lightly or it will give you a darker complexion. I use a large powder brush to apply this and dust it over my face. This powder has good pigmentation. The texture is also very smooth and is easy to blend. 

Longevity
The longevity from this powder is really good. It doesn't clog pores and also doesn't go cakey. 
Packaging
The packaging on this box is very simple. It comes in a circular container with a clear plastic flippable lid. There is 8g or 0.28ounces of product in this container. 

Price
These are available from Catrice stands and this cost me approximately €5. 

Would I buy this again? Yes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...