Friday 2 September 2011

Penny's eyebrow kit

When I first saw this I wasn't sure if it would be any good but I then heard a lot of people talking about it and everyone seemed to like it. The next time I had an opportunity to buy it I did and I'm so glad that I did.
Product
There are a lot of different things in this little set for the price. It comes with three stencils, an eyebrow pencil, 2 shadows, wax, mini tweezers and an angled brush. There is also instructions on the lid to help you use it.
I will start with what I like about this set. The tweezers are really great. These are the tweezers that I always reach for now when I am doing my eyebrows. They are mini tweezers so they might not suit everyone but I love them. I also like the two shadows that are in the set.
What I didn't like about this set was the eyebrow pencil was too dark for my eyebrows. It made them appear almost dirty. I also don't like the angled brush provided as it is very hard and doesn't brush the product smoothly onto my eyebrows.
I don't really have a lot to say about the stencils as I don't use them that often. I have read other good reviews about them though that they give a great shape and are easy to use.

Packaging
The packaging is made from a think cardboard. The lid doesn't have a magnet to keep it closed so might be a problem if you travel with this set. I don't usually travel with this as it is a larger eyebrow kit.
Price
This eyebrow kit cost €4 and it is available from Penny's/Primark.

Would I buy this again? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...