Sunday 18 September 2011

Makeup Look: Plumtastic

This is another look created with the Urban Decay Naked Palette. I would consider this a good look for day time or if you prefer something neutral. I used mainly the purple and plum colours. Although the colours appear more brown in the pictures for some reason. 
How I created this look:

1. I primed my eyes from lid to brow bone. 

2. I then applied 'Toasted' on to the entire eyelid. I blended it in to make it appear more natural and soft.  
3. Next I applied 'Hustle' to the crease and blended it with 'Toasted'. I wanted the colours to be very blended and very soft. 

4. I applied 'Virgin' just above where 'Hustle' ended all the way to my brow bone to highlight the area. 
5. I finally applied NYX doll eye mascara to my top and bottom lashes. 
I wanted to keep this look very simple therefore there are only a few steps. I wear this look a lot as it is good for nearly all day  looks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...