This is another look created with the Urban Decay Naked Palette. I would consider this a good look for day time or if you prefer something neutral. I used mainly the purple and plum colours. Although the colours appear more brown in the pictures for some reason.
How I created this look:
1. I primed my eyes from lid to brow bone.
2. I then applied 'Toasted' on to the entire eyelid. I blended it in to make it appear more natural and soft.
3. Next I applied 'Hustle' to the crease and blended it with 'Toasted'. I wanted the colours to be very blended and very soft.
4. I applied 'Virgin' just above where 'Hustle' ended all the way to my brow bone to highlight the area.
5. I finally applied NYX doll eye mascara to my top and bottom lashes.
I wanted to keep this look very simple therefore there are only a few steps. I wear this look a lot as it is good for nearly all day looks.