Monday 5 September 2011

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer

I got this concealer ages ago and have been meaning to review it for a long time because it is a great budget concealer.
Product
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer promises to 'take you from dawn to dusk and back again, with no need for reapplication. The ultimate wear concealer promises to conceal flaws, imperfections and blemishes again, for up to 16 hours. The skin perfecting, oil free product is also transfer proof and water resistant for full and long lasting coverage. It provides beautiful, blemish-free skin for every waking hour'.

I usually apply this to cover dark circles and also any blemishes that I have. The consistency of this is really good. It's creamy yet not too think and therefore easy to blend. The coverage is just right and it creates a very natural look. There is a dop-top applicator. I don't really like this for hygiene reasons so therefore I will apply it to the back of my hand and then use a concealer brush. I will then pat it into the area I want to apply it to. I got this in 'Fair' which is the the perfect colour for me. I have very pale skin and this still manages to be a little lighter so therefore a perfect concealer.


Longevity
The longevity of this concealer is excellent. It will last all day. There are times that it will crease however this is easily fixed by running your finger over it to smooth out the lines under my eyes.
Packaging
The packaging for this doesn't look very expensive and, well it isn't. But for a drugstore brand it isn't terrible. The tube is a clear plastic and the lid is a black plastic. There is 12ml of product provided. This comes in four shades: Fair, Light, Medium and Deep.

Price
I paid approximately €6 for this concealer. It is available from Boots.

Would I buy this again? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...