Wednesday 7 September 2011

Collection 2000 Eye Palette: Angelic

Product
Collection 2000 eye palettes are described as 'containing 9 on-trend, complementary shades in one beautifully packaged pack. Ideal for girls on the go!'. The Angelic palette is also described as being 'nine muted shades that will cater for your day-to-day needs. The bronzes, grey's, pinks and purples are essential shades to take you from dull to delicious, all in one compact pack'. I agree with some of this and some I don't.

The pigmentation from these eyeshadows is good considering the price. The pigmentation was better for the darker colours but was still overall very good. There is also very little fallout, even though there are a few of the more glittery ones that had a little more fallout but still not a ridiculous amount. The texture of these shadows is a little chalky but not overly chalky. When I apply these I will use a primer. I usually apply these dry with an eyeshadow brush.

The statement at the top indicates that these eyeshadows are nine muted colours, I don't fully agree with this. I wouldn't consider oink, blur or yellow muted. It would also depend on the situation during the day that these colours would be suitable for. It does however cover most of the primary colour that you might need. They are a good set of basic colours. The Angelic eye shadow palette contains a deep green, shimmery white, pink, purpley blue colour, navy blue, sky blue, a golden bronze and a brown bronze.

Longevity
There is good longevity from these eyeshadows when worn with an eyeshadow primer. I would usually get between six and eight hours from these eyeshadows before any creasing would occured.







Packaging
The packaging of these eyeshadows is paper and can be flimsy at times. There is a magnet to keep the lid closed. I would say that the packaging design is nice but it is also very retro and almost old fashioned. I have taken this with me when travelling and it has been fine and the eyeshadows haven't spilled everywhere.
Price
I purchased this a while ago so I can't remember the exact price but it was approximately €5. It is available from Boots.

Would I buy this again? Yes. I have used this a lot. I would also like to try the new Smokey eye palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...