Tuesday 13 September 2011

Benefit Full Finish Lipstick: Flirt Alert

Another great lipstick from Benefit!
Product
Benefit Full-Finish Lipstick is described as a 'rich, seductive full-finish lipstick that gives 'coverage and colour.' It is also said to have a 'creamy formula with medium to full coverage'. 
This is not a red lipstick for the faint hearted. It is what I would consider a very red lipstick. It is very pigmented and it gives full coverage. The colour intensity from this is really good. It is also very smooth and moisturising. I have used other Benefit lipsticks and had no problem applying directly from the tube, however this one was more difficult. I also didn't want red smeared all over my face. Therefore I used a lip brush to apply it for a more precise application. 
Longevity
It is the longevity that make these lipsticks great. I will usually get four to five hours from this lipstick. If I have something to eat it will usually be less but that's to be expected.
Packaging
This Benefit lipstick, like all the others, comes in a black cardboard style box with an insert with a picture on it(as shown above). The lipstick, itself, comes in a very elegant and glamorous black tube with the white Benefit design and logo on it. There is 3.0g or 0.10 ounces of product provided.

Price
I can't remember the exact price of this lipstick as it has been a while since I purchased it. It is available from Dehenhams and also Benefit online.



Would I buy this again? No. Not because I don't like it but because I don't think I will use the full tube of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...