Saturday 20 August 2011

17 blusher: Peach Paradise

This is the final review of the 17 blushers until I decide to purchase more of them.  
Product
I think that this is a very tropical colour and  would say that it is similar to some coral blushes that I have seen. Similar to the other 17 blushes that I have tried this one also has great pigmentation. I don't use this very regularly as I find the colour is a little too orange for my pale skin. I find that if I mix it with a face powder if makes the colour more suitable for my skin.   
I apply this using a blusher brush to the apples of my cheeks.  There is a very soft texture to this blush. It is not a matt blush but it is also not very shimmery.  

Longevity
I usually apply it in the morning and it will last me approximately six to eight hours.  I will sometimes have to reapply it, however this only happens on a rare occasion   

Packaging
17 blushers come in a small black round case with a removable lid. 

Price
I think it was approximately €5.50. It is available from Boots

Would I buy this product again? No. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...