Friday 12 August 2011

Benefit Bad Gal Mascara

Yet another really great mascara.  
Product
Benefit Bad Gal mascara is an excellent mascara if you want both length and volume. I have used this for both daytime and night time looks and it works brilliantly for both looks. This mascara doesn't clump and even when I put on two layers for added volume, clumping is not a problem.
The brush is large which ensures that all of the lashes are covered. It also makes it easy for the brush to glide over the lashes.

Longevity
When I apply this it will usually last for approximately eight to ten hours.  It also doesn't flake around my eyes. The thing that I find difficult with this product is removing it. I will always need to use eye make-up remover and there are times when I will have to rub it for a minute or so to get it all off.
Packaging
There is 8.5g of product in this bottle. This mascara comes in a very nice cardboard style small box. When I removed it I saw the mascara was packaged in the black plastic tube with a silver lid.  
Price
It has been about two months since I purchased this so I can't remember the exact price. I think it is approximately €22.  It is available from Benefit on-line and costs $19.00.  It is also available from the House of Fraser and costs £16.50. 

Would I buy this again? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...