Wednesday 17 August 2011

MAC Deep Truth eyeshadow

Product
Deep truth is a dark navy blue shade with a frost finish. This eyeshadow is highly pigmented. It has a very smooth and soft texture.
It applies evenly using an eyeshadow brush. It can be a little difficult to blend this but when it does blend it looks great. If using this to accent an eye look then only a small amount is needed as a small amount blends out a lot. This eyeshadow is hard to wear on the whole eye and has I had blue eyes I only use it on the crease or the outer corner.
Longevity
This eyeshadow has excellent longevity. I do always wear it with a primer. The swatch on the left below is shown with a primer and the swatch on the right has no primer.
Packaging
This is packaged in the usual packaging for a single MAC eyeshadow. It comes in a small black cardboard style box. The eyeshadow itself comes in a small circular compact container with the eyeshadow inside. There is 1.5g or 0.05oz of product inside.
Price
I think that this eyeshadow cost me approximately €15.

Would I buy this again? Yes. However, it lasts so long I don't know if I will have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...