Friday 5 August 2011

Elf Matt Lip Colour

 This is the first lip product that I have purchased from Elf.

Product
 Elf describes this as a 'convenient jumbo sized lip pencil' that 'creates exact colour application with twist up ease so you never have to sharpen. The pigment rich colour glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte colour. The enriched Vitamin A,C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips'. I got this lip pen in natural. I like this lip pen as you don't have to sharpen it. I have purchased many pens similar to this where they have to be sharpened and have stopped using them as they are too difficult to sharpen. 


This lip pen does have very good pigment. When I applied it to my lips I expected that it might look drying as it was a matt formula.  However, it didn't do this. It also has a very smooth texture and as it is in pen form  it is very easy to apply.  

Longevity
The main problem with this lip pen is the longevity. It doesn't stay on for very long. It lasted me about an hour. It doesn't bother me to have to reapply it, however I would still have liked if it stayed on longer.

Packaging
This lip pen comes in a very nice black box with the pen viewable at the side of the box. The pen itself is in a black plastic round container with a twistable  lid.

Price
This costs €4 and it is available from ELF.
  
Would I buy this product again? Yes. Even though it didn't stay on very long, I don't mind reappling it and I like that it has a natural matt finish.  

2 comments:

  1. Really like the colour.

    I've only tried one thing from ELF and it's a blush, which I really love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very nice natural colour, which was a great contrast to the more dramatic ones I had. It's great for day time. Yea they have some really great products.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...