Friday 26 August 2011

Sites of the Week: 26 August 2011

I really like this list. It's different ways to nurture yourself. I really  like the one about using different pens and it's very simple. I'm going back to college soon and it's a good way to brighten up the usually boring college notes.  

I'm all about different nail art when the mood strikes. So these are some of the more unusual ones that I have seen. 

Need some colourful inspiration then this is it. It's a very creative way to recycle.   

Useful tips on what not to forget when going through your skin care routine

This is very explanatory and also very true. Yet another difference in the way men and women do things in life.  

I always say that I will try water marbling and I still have to but after seeing this tutorial I definitely will. I'll post about it when I do.  

Some more useful beauty tips. I also use the first one for my nail polish. However only use a small amount of nail polish remover as it can make it too liquidy. 

I'm a bit away from 30 yet but this is still an interesting list.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...