Monday 29 August 2011

Benefit Full Finish Lipstick: LaLa Land


Product
Benefit Full-Finish Lipstick is described as a 'rich, seductive full-finish lipstick' that gives 'coverage and colour'. It is also described as a 'creamy formula with medium to full coverage. The texture of this lipstick is so soft and creamy. It is also very moisturising, as the claim stated. It doesn't dry out my lips and can actually help if I feel that my lips are dry. This is also really pigmented and offers great full coverage.

I use two different ways to apply this. I will either apply it directly from the tube or I will use a lip brush to brush it onto my lips. This is described as a 'nude rose' colour. I think that it is a little dark for my skin tone to be a neutral colour. It would however be an excellent nude colour for someone with darker skin.  It is still very wearable during the day though. I will also sometimes wear this with a light smoky eye.


Longevity
Compared to some other lipstick that I have tried there is good longevity for this product. If I don't eat or drink I will usually get four or five hours from this. I do have to reapply sometimes, however I don't have a problem with this.
Packaging
This Benefit lipstick comes in a really nice black cardboard box with an insert with the picture shown above on it. The actual lipstick comes in a very elegant and stylish black tube with a white design and the Benefit logo on it. There is 3.0g or 0.10 ounces of product provided.

Price 
I got this in Debenhams and I can't remembeer the exact price as I have had it for a while, however this exact type is available from Dehenhams. The shade is also available from Benefit online. 

Would I buy this again? Yes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...