Wednesday 24 August 2011

Makeup Factory Eyeshadow: 97 Glossy Lavender

Product
I received this eyeshadow as a present and I wasn't sure what to expect. I got this in shade 97, which is a glossy lavender colour.This eyeshadow has a pearl effect. There is average pigmentation from this eyeshadow, it isn't terrible but also not very pigmented. It is a little difficult to pick the eyeshadow up for swatching or on an eyeshadow brush. However, it still has a soft texture. This can be applied wet or dry. It gives a more intense colour when it is applied wet. It is easier to blend when it is applied.

Longevity
There is good longevity from this eyeshadow. I would say approximately seven or eight hours before there is any creasing.

Packaging
This eyeshadow comes packaged in a small silver style cardboard box. The eyeshadow comes in a small black and silver round container with a flippable lid.
Applied Wet,  With Primer,  No Primer/Dry.  
Price
This was a present so I don't know the exact amount, however I will make a guess that it cost approximately €9. It is available from Makeup Factory and also selected pharmacies.

Would I buy this again? No. I do not use it often enough to justify another purchase of this eyeshadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...