Monday 8 August 2011

Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Midnight Cowboy

Here's another review of a product from the Urban Decay Urban Bride Set.  
Product
Urban Decay claims that this gloss offers a super-shiny gloss but without the sticky texture.  They also claims that lip junkie stays on longer than many other glosses.  I did find that this gloss is very shiny and you only need a small amount to give you that super shiny pout.  I did think that there was also some stickiness to this gloss though. It wasn't an unbearable stickiness that was still present.  

I got this gloss in midnight cowboy which is described as a sheer nude sparkle.  This is a really gorgeous nude colour. I find that it blends with your  skin tone to give a very natural look. The gloss is also very easy to apply. I will either use a lip brush to apply it or if I am out and don't have a brush I will apply it from the tube.  
Longevity
If I just apply this and don't do anything such as eat then this will last me approximately three to four hours. However if I do eat then it will only last about an hour. 

Packaging
This gloss comes in a very convenient plastic tube. This makes it very easy to reapply when necessary.  This is only a travel size tube so I don't know what the exact tube size is. However the full size tube contains 10ml or 0.34 fluid ounces.
Price
As I received this as part of the Urban Decay Urban Bride I don't know the exact price. However, the original sized one is $19.00 and is available from Urban Decay

Would I buy this product again?  Yes.  I will definitely repurchase this colour and there are also a few other great colours in the range that I would like to purchase.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...