Tuesday 30 August 2011

Boots Oily Hair Expert Shampoo

Product
I have oily hair so when I saw this I though it would be brilliant and had really great expectations of what it would be. However, this was not what I felt once I had used it, I will explain why in a moment. 

Boots describe this as being 'formulated to break down excess oil and remove build up of excess sebum'. I found that from using this product it increased oil and created more sebum. It made my hair very hard to work with and was impossible to get any volume into my hair. I usually try to create volume as I have hair that can become flat.

I used this instead of my normal shampoo and used nothing else when I first used it so I would see the full effects of the shampoo. When I did this I found that my hair was flat and dull. I tried it again and this time used conditioner on the ends of my hair, which I usually do, and the result was as terrible as the first time. I will not be using it again. 
Packaging
This shampoo comes in a pale yellow plastic bottle and there is 200ml provided. The lid does not come off and instead has a lid that you press to create an opening for the product to come out. 
Price
I paid €5.00 for this shampoo and it is available from Boots. I purchased it in Boots in Galway City centre although I know it is not available in all Boots pharmacies as I have not seen it in some others.

Would I buy this again? No. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...