Wednesday 31 August 2011

Ciate Paint Pot: My Fair Lady

I received this nail polish in this months Maire Claire and I must say that I really like it. 

Product
I really like this nail polish. It is very creamy and also provides good coverage. In the picture below I have applied one coat of nail polish and it gives a really nice natural look. With two coats applied it gives a very light cream colour. The formula isn't thick but it is also not too runny and applies very smoothly. 

Longevity
The longevity from this nail polish is excellent. I got approximately five days from this nail polish before I changed it. At five days there was still very little chipping, I just wanted to put on another colour.

Packaging
I love the packaging for this nail polish. It has a very cute bow on the front of the bottle. It also has a unique shade, in that, it is in a curved shaped bottle. The bottle is glass and the lid is plastic. There is 13.5ml of product provided.

Price
I didn't pay for this as it was in a magazine. They are available from Ciate and cost £9.00, which is €10.30 or $14.83. 

Would I buy this again? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...